Europe’s Leading Independent Service Provider for Portable Ultrasound Systems.
If your system is out of warranty, is no longer supported by the original manufacturer or requires attention, we can help you.
We can get your system working again and provide a loan system if necessary.
- Call AUE on 01604 806446 for Free Technical advice. Have your error code ready.
- Should your machine need a repair, AUE Customer Service will arrange a courier service to pick up your system.
- AUE’s skilled engineers will evaluate your system and suggest a course of action. A loan machine will be provided if necessary.
The safety and functionality of your ultrasound machine is as important to us as it is to you and your patients. We can provide a full system service to ensure your machines operates optimally.
As part of our service, we include:
- Probe checks
- Monitor Checks
- System diagnostic checks
- Electrical safety checks
All our systems are tested to OEM standards and evaluated in accordance to IPEM 102.
Regular maintenance prolongs the life of your machine.
AUE offers a range of contracts to suit your needs.
Our contracts include the following:
- Planned Preventative Contracts
- Fully Comprehensive Contracts
- Fully Comprehensive Contracts including Probes
- Probe contracts
What system do you have?
AUE UK support the following systems
Sonosite Edge II
GE Vivid iq
GE Logiq, Logic i, Logic e & Logic e Vet
GE Voluson i and Voluson e
GE Vivid i
GE Vivid q